da xue ying yu - ni chi le ma? Have you eaten yet? Everything about China in English, including blogs, pictures, videos, a forum and much more. 英文的所有关于中国的东西,包括博客,图片,视频,一个论坛和更多的东西 Blogs|Forum|Pictures|Videos|Jokes|Contact da xue ying yu - ni chi le ma? Have you eaten yet? Everything about China in English, including blogs, pictures, videos, a forum and much more. 英文的所有关于中国的东西,包括博客,图片,视频,一个论坛和更多的东西
The China-World Forum in English
七月 21, 2018, 04:38:16 am *
你好! 访客. 请先 登录注册一个帐号.

请输入帐号, 密码以及预计登录时间

首页   博客 帮助 搜索 聊天室*beta* 日历 商店 相册 登录 注册  
页: [1]
  打印  
作者 主题: I Built A Chatbot In 2 Hours And This Is What I Learned  (阅读 95 次)
alexczftrump
Peon
离线 离线

Afghanistan Afghanistan

帖子: 30
Referrals: 0
193.32 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to alexczftrump

查看个人资料 电子邮件
« 于: 十二月 30, 2017, 12:58:02 pm »

I Built A Chatbot In 2 Hours And This Is What I Learned
Technology is often blamed for destroying traditional working-class jobs in sectors like manufacturing and retail. What Musk, Hawking, Kurzweil and others are really worried about is the emergence of a superintelligent agent that may have the power - and the desire - to take control of the world, starting with local computer networks and working its way up to entire governments, financial and economic systems. While this seems a little farfetched, University of Oxford philosopher Nick Bostrum has written a book on the subject, dedicating an entire chapter to an AI takeover scenario, minus the science fiction, drama and hysterics.
Lucy knows all, sees all, understands all. Cloud-connected, a universe of data is at her fingertips. Trained in natural language processing, she can be asked questions just like a human teammate. Capable of machine learning, she improves at her job the more she does it. Just don't call her software- it really hurts her feelings.
This one is scary. Not only did Asimov predict 3D cinema becoming commonplace (the original 3D film technology being patented in the 1890s), but by a strange act of fate it happens that General Electric bought the controlling stake of Universal Studios in 2004. Universal being the company responsible for the last film in The Cornetto Trilogy, The World's End, depicting ‘robots' taking over the world, available in 3D. Of course, the film came out last year, and the invaders weren't really robots (according to themselves), but it's still a remarkable prediction.
Overwhelmed by so much data, leaders are falling back on their gut instincts on how to run their business. It was easier when there were only 6 metrics for your business, but when there are 600,000 it is harder to trust the data since you never know what you are missing. When faced with overwhelming information, we all fall back on what we know.
The industry should expect more of this process-oriented AI with the recent release by Amazon Web Services of Lex, the natural language processing framework that powers Amazon Alexa. Lex enables developers to build conversational interfaces for their applications. It's not a stretch to think that creative teams could use Lex within the internal tools developers use to make those applications.
Keep simplifying. You think you're building the MVP Minimum Viable Product but our customers have shown us the way to the real MVP. They don't want to talk with a robot. They just want to get stuff done. When we started we didn't build something that helped you focus - it kept interrupting to chat.

In case you have almost any inquiries about in which along with tips on how to use 1qFJeZb75, it is possible to e-mail us at our own page.
Related articles:

Driving Cars With AI By 2020

HTML Article - The Future Of Of Automation And AI (23).

Marketing Automation Tools, Content Marketing Tools & AI Content Creation

Artificial Intelligence, Automation And The Future Of Work

Kim Stanley Robinson On Isaac Asimov's 1964 Predic

Asimov Robotics

HTML Article - The Future Of Of Automation And AI (156).

I, Robot (Robot #0.1) By Isaac Asimov

The Turing Test Is Tired. It's Time For AI To Move On

I Robot By Isaac Asimov, Book Review

Isaac Asimov's Predictions 50 Years On

What Jobs Will Still Be Around In 20 Years? Read T

The Impact Of Automation & Artificial Intelligence

How Will The Role Of Traders, Salespeople And Cove

AI For Software Testing App Quality And Testing Me

The Impact Of Automation & Artificial Intelligence

Watch Cortana, Siri, And Google Now Yell At Each O

8 Ways Intelligent Marketers Use Artificial Intell

16 Best Chatbots For Facebook Messenger In 2017

Chatbots And ECommerce. Good Or Bad?

The Most Important IOS Feature Since Siri. @ReadMu

Artificial Intelligence, Robots And Automation

Asimov's 2014 Predictions Were Shockingly Conservative For 1964

Artificial Intelligence, Robots And Automation
已记录
The China-World Forum in English
« 于: 十二月 30, 2017, 12:58:02 pm »

已记录
页: [1]
  打印  

跳到:  

China-World Forum rules. Read them or risk being banned!afro smileyafro smiley
English and Chinese language help - share your knowledge or ask your questions!
Places in China - share your knowledge
Forum Help is available here!