da xue ying yu - ni chi le ma? Have you eaten yet? Everything about China in English, including blogs, pictures, videos, a forum and much more. 英文的所有关于中国的东西,包括博客,图片,视频,一个论坛和更多的东西 Blogs|Forum|Pictures|Videos|Jokes|Contact da xue ying yu - ni chi le ma? Have you eaten yet? Everything about China in English, including blogs, pictures, videos, a forum and much more. 英文的所有关于中国的东西,包括博客,图片,视频,一个论坛和更多的东西
The China-World Forum in English
六月 23, 2017, 04:37:47 pm *
你好! 访客. 请先 登录注册一个帐号.

请输入帐号, 密码以及预计登录时间

首页   博客 帮助 搜索 聊天室*beta* 日历 商店 相册 登录 注册  
页: 1 [2]
  打印  
作者 主题: “这里是中国,请你说中文!”  (阅读 30618 次)
哈罗!木风子
Shayanger!
离线 离线

性别: 女
China China

帖子: 14
Referrals: 0
98.12 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to 哈罗!木风子

查看个人资料 电子邮件
« 回复 #15 于: 六月 08, 2012, 12:22:30 pm »

看到这题个目,我就想说: ”丫头这就是中国,我们就混下去!“ Roll Eyes rotfl
哈哈,你也看《北京爱情故事》!!!厉害 Grin
已记录
« 回复 #15 于: 六月 08, 2012, 12:22:30 pm »

已记录
Hugo ~ 秋文韬
傻样儿~
Administrator
Dragon
离线 离线

性别: 男
Trinidad and Tobago Trinidad and Tobago

帖子: 15,365
Referrals: 1217
65374.84 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Hugo ~ 秋文韬

查看个人资料 个人网站 电子邮件
« 回复 #16 于: 六月 14, 2012, 04:21:38 pm »

Ironically, the op totally gived up Chinese later.
为什么?:(
已记录

Athena&Fiona
Peon
离线 离线

帖子: 29
142.40 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Athena&Fiona

fortsättning följer

查看个人资料 电子邮件
« 回复 #17 于: 六月 14, 2012, 06:04:27 pm »

Ironically, the op totally gived up Chinese later.
为什么?:(
No good to stick with Chinese for me. English helps more.
已记录
sophia2011
Shayanger!
离线 离线

China China

帖子: 11
92.76 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to sophia2011

查看个人资料 电子邮件
« 回复 #18 于: 六月 21, 2012, 10:47:15 am »

我想我们从开始学英语的第一天起,第一个想过的事就是,我们为什么学英语。

难道我们学英文就是为了全盘接受别人的价值体系,连自己是谁都不记得?我要多谢Hugo对我讲一句,"please stick with English"。 这句话好像当头棒喝,我他妈的学英语学到连自己是谁都快不记得了。惭愧!我们中国人,如果学英语学到最后,英语说利索了,中文结巴了,我们怎么对得起列祖列宗?等到有一天,我们时时刻刻都只能说英语,说一句中文,别人就会呼喝,"stick with English" 的时候,恐怕什么都已经晚了。
一个香港律师的随笔里面写到,他工作上庭的时候,只能讲英语,所以他在下班时间,一定要讲中文。我之前一直都很难理解这种感情,直到今天听到这句"steak with English", 我才找到我渐渐遗忘了的民族自尊心。

中文不仅仅是我们的语言,更传承了中国人由古至今的哲学,是我们的根。我们在学英语学的神魂颠倒的时候,别他妈的忘了你到底为什么要学英语。如果我们再盲目的痴迷下去,恐怕我将不我,国将不国啊!

别忘了我们今天一丝不苟地学英语,是为了有朝一日能挺起胸膛说一句,“这里是中国,请你说中文”!

just calm down!
I can't figure out why you are so extreme .
English is just a tool for communication  ,just like putonghua .we use it to know the world .you questioned  why we were so absorbed in learning english ,we just want to master a foregin language well .on the one hand ,we have learnt something useful, itself is exciting ;on the other hand ,we will go to the society,find a job to support ourself and our family ,and english is also essential to find a good job.
you think  learning  english will decline  chinese level, i think it is too negative .language is connected .
已记录
Athena&Fiona
Peon
离线 离线

142.40 credits

View Inventory

fortsättning följer

查看个人资料 电子邮件
« 回复 #19 于: 六月 21, 2012, 01:33:39 pm »

难道我们学英文就是为了全盘接受别人的价值体系,连自己是谁都不记得?我要多谢Hugo对我讲一句,"please stick with English"。 这句话好像当头棒喝,我他妈的学英语学到连自己是谁都快不记得了。惭愧!我们中国人,如果学英语学到最后,英语说利索了,中文结巴了,我们怎么对得起列祖列宗?等到有一天,我们时时刻刻都只能说英语,说一句中文,别人就会呼喝,"stick with English" 的时候,恐怕什么都已经晚了。
一个香港律师的随笔里面写到,他工作上庭的时候,只能讲英语,所以他在下班时间,一定要讲中文。我之前一直都很难理解这种感情,直到今天听到这句"steak with English", 我才找到我渐渐遗忘了的民族自尊心。

中文不仅仅是我们的语言,更传承了中国人由古至今的哲学,是我们的根。我们在学英语学的神魂颠倒的时候,别他妈的忘了你到底为什么要学英语。如果我们再盲目的痴迷下去,恐怕我将不我,国将不国啊!

just calm down!
I can't figure out why you are so extreme .
English is just a tool for communication  ,just like putonghua .we use it to know the world .you questioned  why we were so absorbed in learning english ,we just want to master a foregin language well .on the one hand ,we have learnt something useful, itself is exciting ;on the other hand ,we will go to the society,find a job to support ourself and our family ,and english is also essential to find a good job.
you think  learning  english will decline  chinese level, i think it is too negative .language is connected .
So extreme? What is so extreme?

Do you know that if you wanna find a good job in Norway, you have to speak Norwegian, if you wanna find a good job in Finland, you have to speak Finnish. But as you said, what one needs to find a good job in China is to speak English. Shame.

When English is what increases your salary from 3 000RMB to 30 000RMB, you don't master the language, the language masters you.

Mark me after you figure out nowadays what a fragile language Chinese is.

And which sentence told you I 'think  learning  english will decline  chinese level'? Even if I don't disagree, you shouldn't do the 'thinking' for me.
已记录
sophia2011
Shayanger!
离线 离线

China China

92.76 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to sophia2011

查看个人资料 电子邮件
« 回复 #20 于: 六月 22, 2012, 12:30:43 pm »

" But as you said, what one needs to find a good job in China is to speak English"
which sentence tell you  that?
I just say mastering a foreign language like English is good .
YOU don't want to receive something new ,it's your business.

chinese is fragile? it is your view. you just notice people who study English ,may be very crazy ,but please don't ingore the other aspects , like many chinese people  put much energy on studying  chinese culture.( Of course ,as a chinese ,studying  chinese culture is a must .it is not worthwhile to praise .)  .so how can you come to your conclusion just depending on one aspect ?

it is great to communicate with people from different areas. we hold different opinions and talk with each other .you can still reserve your opinions after we  exchange our  views,  and in my opinion ,it won't be so bad to know what the others think.  maybe you are right ,maybe you are wrong ,who knows?

已记录
Athena&Fiona
Peon
离线 离线

142.40 credits

View Inventory

fortsättning följer

查看个人资料 电子邮件
« 回复 #21 于: 六月 22, 2012, 08:02:28 pm »

" But as you said, what one needs to find a good job in China is to speak English"
which sentence tell you  that?

on the other hand ,we will go to the society,find a job to support ourself and our family ,and english is also essential to find a good job.

Don't tell me you can't remember what you wrote.

引用
I just say mastering a foreign language like English is good .
YOU don't want to receive something new ,it's your business.
No one said it's bad to learn english. I was saying it's nessesary to 'stick with chinese' if you plan to spend your whole life in mainland china. why don't you just read the chinese again.

引用
how can you come to your conclusion just depending on one aspect ?
I realized it by being disappointed again and again.

Anyway, enough for this conversation, okej?

已记录
sophia2011
Shayanger!
离线 离线

China China

92.76 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to sophia2011

查看个人资料 电子邮件
« 回复 #22 于: 六月 25, 2012, 08:52:07 am »

I think it's enough ,too.
已记录
Athena&Fiona
Peon
离线 离线

142.40 credits

View Inventory

fortsättning följer

查看个人资料 电子邮件
« 回复 #23 于: 七月 07, 2012, 12:21:36 am »

引用

As native chinese speakers, let's say chinese is something old, and english is something new. What I wanna say is, old things can be very good, new things can be very good. But things in between are not good, such as those ugly new-built, classic-style or modern-style, not-modern-indeed buildings.
I respect the chinese speakers who use very good chinese, and I understand the chinese speakers who choose to totally be adapted into a new language to chase things one might never get within mandarin-speaking area in his/her lifetime.
But those who don't contribute to save chinese cultrue and don't have a new culture to support you, I'd like to ask, 'what is your plan?'
已记录

已记录
页: 1 [2]
  打印  

跳到:  

China-World Forum rules. Read them or risk being banned!afro smileyafro smiley
English and Chinese language help - share your knowledge or ask your questions!
Places in China - share your knowledge
Forum Help is available here!