da xue ying yu - ni chi le ma? Have you eaten yet? Everything about China in English, including blogs, pictures, videos, a forum and much more. 英文的所有关于中国的东西,包括博客,图片,视频,一个论坛和更多的东西 Blogs|Forum|Pictures|Videos|Jokes|Contact da xue ying yu - ni chi le ma? Have you eaten yet? Everything about China in English, including blogs, pictures, videos, a forum and much more. 英文的所有关于中国的东西,包括博客,图片,视频,一个论坛和更多的东西
The China-World Forum in English
一月 24, 2020, 09:14:20 am *
你好! 访客. 请先 登录注册一个帐号.

请输入帐号, 密码以及预计登录时间

首页   博客 帮助 搜索 聊天室*beta* 日历 商店 相册 登录 注册  
页: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  回复  |  打印  
作者 主题: Welcome to daxueyingyu.com's forum! 欢迎来到大学英语论坛  (阅读 90673 次)
Hugo ~ 秋文韬
傻样儿~
Administrator
Dragon
离线 离线

性别: 男
Trinidad and Tobago Trinidad and Tobago

帖子: 15,370
Referrals: 1220
65541.48 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Hugo ~ 秋文韬

查看个人资料 个人网站 电子邮件
« 于: 三月 10, 2007, 02:49:10 pm »
引用原文回复引用

Hello and welcome to the forum. This area is for all members and guests. If you are not registered or logged in you can still post here as it is a special area for guests. Also if you have any problems, comments or suggestions you can let us know about them here. It's good to have you here, and I hope you use and continue to use this forum as it grows. Thanks for your support.  Smiley

你好,欢迎来到此论坛。这里供所有会员和游客使用。无须注册或登陆,你仍然可以在这个游客特殊版块发帖。若有任何问题,建议或评论,你可在这向我们反馈。很高兴你的到来,并期望你能继续关注论坛的成长。谢谢合作!:)
« 最后编辑时间: 三月 10, 2007, 07:28:53 pm 作者 Hugo » 向版主举报   已记录

« 于: 三月 10, 2007, 02:49:10 pm »
引用原文回复引用

已记录
Luigy
Shayanger!
离线 离线

帖子: 1
Referrals: 0
53.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Luigy

查看个人资料 电子邮件
« 回复 #1 于: 三月 25, 2007, 10:25:08 am »
引用原文回复引用

Hi I am recently traveling to Beijing. I am traveling from the US but I am Mexican. I would like to know if I could get som information about expenses. Can someone please e-mail me at luigydc01@sbcglobal.net. Thank you. Also, I will be conected to Yahoo Messenger. my user name is luigydc. Thanks. Hugo mentioned that this site was really helpful. I hope to hear from someone. .
向版主举报   已记录
Hugo ~ 秋文韬
傻样儿~
Administrator
Dragon
离线 离线

65541.48 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Hugo ~ 秋文韬

查看个人资料 个人网站 电子邮件
« 回复 #2 于: 三月 25, 2007, 12:50:06 pm »
引用原文回复引用

I think that you should probably hear from a few people soon. Good luck in Beijing, it is a great place and I am sure you will enjoy your stay there! Smiley
Oh, and welcome to the forum.
向版主举报   已记录

ruckuschica
Dragon
离线 离线

性别: 女
帖子: 696
2138.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to ruckuschica

I'd love to help with English...just message me!!

ruckuschica@hotmail.com
查看个人资料 个人网站 电子邮件
« 回复 #3 于: 三月 26, 2007, 12:47:38 am »
引用原文回复引用

Hi I am recently traveling to Beijing. I am traveling from the US but I am Mexican. I would like to know if I could get som information about expenses. Can someone please e-mail me at luigydc01@sbcglobal.net. Thank you. Also, I will be conected to Yahoo Messenger. my user name is luigydc. Thanks. Hugo mentioned that this site was really helpful. I hope to hear from someone. .

Are you asking for the exchange rate or what is acceptable as normal prices for products??
Maybe try going here: http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi
Hope this helps at least a little...
向版主举报   已记录

~~Live one day at a time, but live it with a happy heart and a pure soul!~~
Apricot
Select member
Dragon
离线 离线

帖子: 734
2239.20 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Apricot

查看个人资料 电子邮件
« 回复 #4 于: 三月 26, 2007, 02:48:58 pm »
引用原文回复引用

In fact ,the prices in china are very low.when you want to buy something .please first of all hunt  at least 3 shops.compare the quality of the goods and the charges.If possible you can go shopping with a chinese friend.It is common in china to cut the price down.So ask them for a lower price.Oh when you have enjoyed some services you do not need to give him a tip!
向版主举报   已记录
THEGURU
访客

电子邮件
« 回复 #5 于: 三月 26, 2007, 11:27:45 pm »
引用原文回复引用 修改信息修改

Hi daxueyingyu Iam THEGURU from Yahoo Answer, I saw you there a couple of times Congratulation for your New forum I Think this is a wonderfull and great Idea for Chinese people to learn english keep up the good work, All the best!!! Cheesy
向版主举报   已记录
ruckuschica
Dragon
离线 离线

2138.00 credits

View Inventory

ruckuschica@hotmail.com
查看个人资料 个人网站 电子邮件
« 回复 #6 于: 三月 27, 2007, 02:32:53 am »
引用原文回复引用

Hi daxueyingyu Iam THEGURU from Yahoo Answer, I saw you there a couple of times Congratulation for your New forum I Think this is a wonderfull and great Idea for Chinese people to learn english keep up the good work, All the best!!! Cheesy

Hi "theguru"!
nin hao!
welcome to our friendly space!
if you need any help with your English or just wanna chat, send me a message!!
i love to chat with new people
(of course, Hugo is also a great person and I'm sure would love to help you in any way...)
have a great Tuesday!

向版主举报   已记录

Hugo ~ 秋文韬
傻样儿~
Administrator
Dragon
离线 离线

65541.48 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Hugo ~ 秋文韬

查看个人资料 个人网站 电子邮件
« 回复 #7 于: 三月 27, 2007, 09:08:23 am »
引用原文回复引用

Thanks for stopping by.. I'm glad you like the site. Haha... feel free to invite your friends! Smiley
向版主举报   已记录

Apricot
Select member
Dragon
离线 离线

2239.20 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Apricot

查看个人资料 电子邮件
« 回复 #8 于: 三月 28, 2007, 10:56:54 am »
引用原文回复引用

i have told my friends to use it.but they do not know how to use it! oh ~~hehe  maybe i can help them!! xiaoyanger
向版主举报   已记录
Hugo ~ 秋文韬
傻样儿~
Administrator
Dragon
离线 离线

65541.48 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Hugo ~ 秋文韬

查看个人资料 个人网站 电子邮件
« 回复 #9 于: 三月 28, 2007, 12:18:20 pm »
引用原文回复引用

i have told my friends to use it.but they do not know how to use it! oh ~~hehe  maybe i can help them!! xiaoyanger
I am working on a very simple document to help new users learn the basics of how to use a forum, because I remember before I started the website I asked some of my students some questions to try to determine their needs. Many said that they didn't use forums because they didn't know how, and many said that they didn't read English websites because they were too hard to understand and/or boring. I hope to combat both of these problems with my website!! Haha... wish me luck Wink
向版主举报   已记录

Apricot
Select member
Dragon
离线 离线

2239.20 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Apricot

查看个人资料 电子邮件
« 回复 #10 于: 三月 28, 2007, 02:24:00 pm »
引用原文回复引用

now you have wished by your self!!  ~`~good forturn!!
向版主举报   已记录
ruckuschica
Dragon
离线 离线

2138.00 credits

View Inventory

ruckuschica@hotmail.com
查看个人资料 个人网站 电子邮件
« 回复 #11 于: 三月 29, 2007, 01:55:48 am »
引用原文回复引用

I am working on a very simple document to help new users learn the basics of how to use a forum, because I remember before I started the website I asked some of my students some questions to try to determine their needs. Many said that they didn't use forums because they didn't know how, and many said that they didn't read English websites because they were too hard to understand and/or boring. I hope to combat both of these problems with my website!! Haha... wish me luck Wink

Really? Are forums not popular in China? So different...
向版主举报   已记录

Hugo ~ 秋文韬
傻样儿~
Administrator
Dragon
离线 离线

65541.48 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Hugo ~ 秋文韬

查看个人资料 个人网站 电子邮件
« 回复 #12 于: 三月 29, 2007, 02:00:53 am »
引用原文回复引用

It's not that forums are not popular, but to me I think that many students (from my experience anyway) don't know exactly how to use forums, and so even though they might read, they often wont register and use it because they are not sure exactly how to etc. I was surprised by how common this problem seemed to be. Haha... and even worse with this forum being in English, that might make even more people just read and never register.
向版主举报   已记录

ruckuschica
Dragon
离线 离线

2138.00 credits

View Inventory

ruckuschica@hotmail.com
查看个人资料 个人网站 电子邮件
« 回复 #13 于: 三月 29, 2007, 02:11:04 am »
引用原文回复引用

It's not that forums are not popular, but to me I think that many students (from my experience anyway) don't know exactly how to use forums, and so even though they might read, they often wont register and use it because they are not sure exactly how to etc. I was surprised by how common this problem seemed to be. Haha... and even worse with this forum being in English, that might make even more people just read and never register.

Hmm, I see...
Well I'm happy that we are still getting more and more people who are willing to try at least...
So many nice people here!! Smiley
向版主举报   已记录

ahhha
Select member
Ambassador
离线 离线

帖子: 195
503.40 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to ahhha

查看个人资料 电子邮件
« 回复 #14 于: 三月 29, 2007, 10:05:44 am »
引用原文回复引用

Hmm, I see...
Well I'm happy that we are still getting more and more people who are willing to try at least...
So many nice people here!! Smiley

SO I'm one of the nice people.Smiley
向版主举报   已记录
    引用原文回复引用

已记录
页: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  回复  |  打印  

跳到:  

粗体斜体底线删除线|发光阴影跑马灯|格式化文字向左对齐置中向右对齐|Spoiler - hide the content水平线|文字大小字形
插入Flash插入图形超级链接Email插入FTP链接|插入表格插入表格列插入表格栏|上标下标打字机文字|插入程序代码引用文字|插入列表
Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh? Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry rotfl skype-blush [附加]
China-World Forum rules. Read them or risk being banned!afro smileyafro smiley
English and Chinese language help - share your knowledge or ask your questions!
Places in China - share your knowledge
Forum Help is available here!