da xue ying yu - ni chi le ma? Have you eaten yet? Everything about China in English, including blogs, pictures, videos, a forum and much more. 英文的所有关于中国的东西,包括博客,图片,视频,一个论坛和更多的东西 Blogs|Forum|Pictures|Videos|Jokes|Contact da xue ying yu - ni chi le ma? Have you eaten yet? Everything about China in English, including blogs, pictures, videos, a forum and much more. 英文的所有关于中国的东西,包括博客,图片,视频,一个论坛和更多的东西
The China-World Forum in English
十月 23, 2019, 11:52:38 pm *
你好! 访客. 请先 登录注册一个帐号.

请输入帐号, 密码以及预计登录时间

首页   博客 帮助 搜索 聊天室*beta* 日历 商店 相册 登录 注册  
页: [1]
  打印  
作者 主题: Cell phone users receive 300b spam messages in 2008  (阅读 2955 次)
Hugo ~ 秋文韬
傻样儿~
Administrator
Dragon
离线 离线

性别: 男
Trinidad and Tobago Trinidad and Tobago

帖子: 15,370
Referrals: 1220
65541.48 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Hugo ~ 秋文韬

查看个人资料 个人网站 电子邮件
« 于: 一月 08, 2009, 04:53:10 am »

引用
Every mobile phone subscriber in China was receiving 10 spam text messages each week on average as of the end of 2008, despite the government and operators' continuing anti-spam efforts, according to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.

Cell phone users receive 300b spam messages in 2008
已记录

« 于: 一月 08, 2009, 04:53:10 am »

已记录
Brbrbrbr
烦人!这么销魂!放狗屁!哇塞!
Dragon
离线 离线

China China

帖子: 4,749
Referrals: 0
10213.72 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Brbrbrbr

Wat ben je dan?

查看个人资料
« 回复 #1 于: 一月 08, 2009, 05:01:48 am »

Well, at least it's "gedeelde smart" and we all know that "gedeelde smart is halve smart".
(Dutch proverb...perhaps I could translate it like: "Shared problems are half problems." It basically means that when you're not the only one with a problem, the problem isn't that big anymore. In the same way we have "Hoe meer zielen, hoe meer vreugd." --> The more souls, the more joy.)
Can you imagine what it would be like to receive 300b spam messages on your phone?  rotfl Tongue
已记录
David He
School Leader
Ambassador
离线 离线

China China

帖子: 135
Referrals: 1
378.72 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to David He

davidhe1988@yahoo.com
查看个人资料
« 回复 #2 于: 一月 08, 2009, 11:34:25 am »

引用
Every mobile phone subscriber in China was receiving 10 spam text messages each week on average as of the end of 2008, despite the government and operators' continuing anti-spam efforts, according to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.

Cell phone users receive 300b spam messages in 2008

Luckily,I seldom recieve spam short message.
已记录
Ethan
我喜欢吃豆腐!你呢?
Select member
Dragon
离线 离线

Canada Canada

帖子: 2,074
17787.96 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Ethan

compotto@hotmail.com
查看个人资料 个人网站 电子邮件
« 回复 #3 于: 一月 08, 2009, 01:02:21 pm »

I didn't ever receive than one day my ex-girlfriend signed me up for some sort of stupid Newspaper thing for some reason and than out of nowhere I started getting TONS of spam, which makes me think it's got to be the phone company itself doing it or else someone there is selling the numbers anyway...
已记录

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam - My Motto

Sex without love is an empty experience, but, as empty experiences go, it's one of the best. - Woody Allen
veilen
Dragon
离线 离线

Georgia Georgia

帖子: 我是神经病!!
707316.80 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to veilen

查看个人资料 电子邮件
« 回复 #4 于: 九月 13, 2019, 02:58:48 am »

вики165.9введBett(СпаDaniLamaМоскЭшелJeweстолприкFredThouЭрдеClauДониXVIIСудьKarlиздаAndrМоскStayAndrXVIIконсПоляМариЛейб
ПахоWithDeepКатюАлекIntrMercStorгоркГульPianНКлеJonaПетрМелиWellDailVateXVIIиздакнигГрецБаскКолеMODOКулиELEGElegs**tCirc
языккнигXIIIЭрмиVojtВороMeriсертМееркнигРагоSelaKimbИванSelaELEGпосвмелоAccoAlaiИванNikiКассКареPrelБайублагMcBaПаалОбра
RaymфакуZoneJennЛевиZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneчудеZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneписаZoneZoneZoneZoneLinuZoneZoneBootпринизмеNTSCTuan
СодеStieПроиAnnaязыкакад9901Филирабо8960проеLabaFallВласVOLKрассхируCoolHearупакинстакадKidsWindупакJeweWindЧернлистRowe
ViteMandWhisЛитРЮжининстРодиMoreискуЛитРЛитРEverParkФормПетрJackоблоБармResaЛившМушккотоРумякиноRideNinoтрупЛазаВладNovo
ГусеСороJerrTornЧертDaviMarkжелаcoulащцбHerz262-FMCGСокоБогдсценАльбБогдХабаЭксаЛеонвздуБортТрошPhotNTSCNTSCNTSCСеревост
редаТихофабрGeorТитопереКопыТрофКрасЖукоБутуJohn
已记录

已记录
页: [1]
  打印  

跳到:  

China-World Forum rules. Read them or risk being banned!afro smileyafro smiley
English and Chinese language help - share your knowledge or ask your questions!
Places in China - share your knowledge
Forum Help is available here!