da xue ying yu - ni chi le ma? Have you eaten yet? Everything about China in English, including blogs, pictures, videos, a forum and much more. 英文的所有关于中国的东西,包括博客,图片,视频,一个论坛和更多的东西 Blogs|Forum|Pictures|Videos|Jokes|Contact da xue ying yu - ni chi le ma? Have you eaten yet? Everything about China in English, including blogs, pictures, videos, a forum and much more. 英文的所有关于中国的东西,包括博客,图片,视频,一个论坛和更多的东西
The China-World Forum in English
八月 19, 2017, 12:25:02 am *
你好! 访客. 请先 登录注册一个帐号.

请输入帐号, 密码以及预计登录时间

首页   博客 帮助 搜索 聊天室*beta* 日历 商店 相册 登录 注册  
页: [1]
  打印  
作者 主题: translation help  (阅读 18089 次)
Kaylee-白梅
School Leader
Shayanger!
离线 离线

China China

帖子: 1
Referrals: 0
55.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Kaylee-白梅

查看个人资料 电子邮件
« 于: 六月 03, 2012, 08:19:03 pm »

I want to know how to translate the following  3 sentences :
1.Cut the politically-correct white-guilt political campaigning Governor Brownback (Brownnose is more like it).
2.Please forgive me for all the Indians or native americans or what ever is PC today for the truly horrible things my ancestors did some 150 years ago.
3.Too bad Obama cannot accept responsibility or blame for his inept attempt at being a leader and president. PC ya all"
    Thank you very much! Smiley
已记录
« 于: 六月 03, 2012, 08:19:03 pm »

已记录
Blazer25742 ~ 梁 俊贤
Dragon
离线 离线

性别: 男
Mauritius Mauritius

帖子: 895
Referrals: 6
1251.96 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Blazer25742 ~ 梁 俊贤

blazer25742@hotmail.com

查看个人资料
« 回复 #1 于: 六月 04, 2012, 03:49:09 pm »

1.Cut the politically-correct white-guilt political campaigning Governor Brownback (Brownnose is more like it).
1.停拍Brownback省长政治上正确地,白色的内疚地政治竞选活动。(政治竞选活动简称:Brownnose)

2.Please forgive me for all the Indians or native americans or what ever is PC today for the truly horrible things my ancestors did some 150 years ago.
2.请原谅我所有的印第安人或美洲原住民为大约150年前我的祖先做得真可恶的事情。

3.Too bad Obama cannot accept responsibility or blame for his inept attempt at being a leader and president. PC ya all"
太糟糕了奥巴马不能接受他作为一个领导者和总统的无能的企图的责任或责备。

Note :
1. Not giving the assurance of my translation correctness, but i've done my possible to translate the meaning of what i can understand. and for translation is used, google translate, youdao, and wiki.
2.For sentence 2 and 3, I don't understand the PC thing.May be you can tell us what is the subject of the article those sentences came from?
« 最后编辑时间: 六月 04, 2012, 03:55:14 pm 作者 Blazer25742 ~ 梁 俊贤 » 已记录

其疾如风;其徐如林;侵掠如火;不动如山;难知如阴;动如雷霆;侵吞之势如海潮

已记录
页: [1]
  打印  

跳到:  

China-World Forum rules. Read them or risk being banned!afro smileyafro smiley
English and Chinese language help - share your knowledge or ask your questions!
Places in China - share your knowledge
Forum Help is available here!