da xue ying yu - ni chi le ma? Have you eaten yet? Everything about China in English, including blogs, pictures, videos, a forum and much more. 英文的所有关于中国的东西,包括博客,图片,视频,一个论坛和更多的东西 Blogs|Forum|Pictures|Videos|Jokes|Contact da xue ying yu - ni chi le ma? Have you eaten yet? Everything about China in English, including blogs, pictures, videos, a forum and much more. 英文的所有关于中国的东西,包括博客,图片,视频,一个论坛和更多的东西
The China-World Forum in English
十一月 22, 2018, 07:18:06 pm *
你好! 访客. 请先 登录注册一个帐号.

请输入帐号, 密码以及预计登录时间

首页   博客 帮助 搜索 聊天室*beta* 日历 商店 相册 登录 注册  
页: [1]
  打印  
作者 主题: Contest ideas.  (阅读 2618 次)
Hugo ~ 秋文韬
傻样儿~
Administrator
Dragon
离线 离线

性别: 男
Trinidad and Tobago Trinidad and Tobago

帖子: 15,370
Referrals: 1220
65541.48 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Hugo ~ 秋文韬

查看个人资料 个人网站 电子邮件
« 于: 九月 03, 2007, 02:54:15 pm »

I was thinking of running a few contests in order to get both more content and more members. The prizes will be cash, unless I can think of something better.

Anyway, just wanted to see what others thought of some of my ideas and also to possibly get some more.

One thing I was thinking of was having some sort of writing contest. Any topic would be ok, but probably there might be some pre-defined categories or whatever. The way I was thinking of having this work was that any submitted entry would have to have a high enough rating from members in order to progress to the next round. Hmm, I can say some more about this if anyone would like to know more.

My second idea is to get people to submit pictures to the picture gallery. Not the one on the forum, but this one: http://www.daxueyingyu.com/pictures. In this case there can only be one winner per category which will then be the main picture that you see before you enter any specific category.

Another idea is a posting contest. The way this will work is that once someone has met the minimum amount they can possibly win. Quality posts only though. Wink

Finally, maybe a referral contest. This is simple, whoever can refer the most active members within a certain time period will win.

Ok, so please let me hear what the rest of you think. Any suggestions or comments will be much appreciated. Smiley
已记录

« 于: 九月 03, 2007, 02:54:15 pm »

已记录
Jerlene
Paper Tiger
离线 离线

帖子: 66
Referrals: 0
209.76 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Jerlene

查看个人资料
« 回复 #1 于: 九月 03, 2007, 04:09:13 pm »

If you run a posting contest you should do it for a short amount of time. Maybe a week or something. Making it really long won't attract too many users' attention.

You need to be careful with referral contests. People can use proxies. Make a rule that each user needs to post a certain amount of times before being counted as a referral.
已记录
Hugo ~ 秋文韬
傻样儿~
Administrator
Dragon
离线 离线

性别: 男
Trinidad and Tobago Trinidad and Tobago

帖子: 15,370
Referrals: 1220
65541.48 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to Hugo ~ 秋文韬

查看个人资料 个人网站 电子邮件
« 回复 #2 于: 九月 04, 2007, 08:58:01 am »

If you run a posting contest you should do it for a short amount of time. Maybe a week or something. Making it really long won't attract too many users' attention.

You need to be careful with referral contests. People can use proxies. Make a rule that each user needs to post a certain amount of times before being counted as a referral.
Yes, the new referred members need to be active otherwise it doesn't count. Wink

Thanks for your suggestions.  Cool
已记录

veilen
Dragon
在线 在线

Georgia Georgia

帖子: 7,325
36642.56 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to veilen

查看个人资料 电子邮件
« 回复 #3 于: 十一月 09, 2018, 06:03:28 am »

XI95MMnuWeScRiAnXVEdSaDeLuStKiZeViAuViSwXXClXVDoWiNeDINiReNa
ThPiGrJoNeBWpHPuPaKaNiJABaNiSkThClNoKeAMitKDJeFrRiMaMaYeIrHa
NaNiRAWhFaEnEsLaBaCDThPhBrTeAsJeZeAlLeCaOsJiZeZeZeZeMaMiDCks
JMXIZeNoPlHaGeDeXXFoXVEmMiVIXVThThDiBrBaPaDyCeIVXXRoBaXIXXJM
XXClKrMySoWoThWIJMTeWoWoNuWoMyBoARIIAGSmFlDeJoCDLeWiCoWiwwTe
AcBoAnPlTrXIRoXVMBRiXeIVPiwwIRXVWFXXSeIINoAcAlwwMiCDPRSMUnww
EuEtThMaInAdCrJoPCXIXVAlVIClLiXIRiDVWiErWiTaBrJaFrSwWiJMAfCD
RoQuLeBeGiDaPeLaIIKiYoKo
已记录
veilen
Dragon
在线 在线

Georgia Georgia

帖子: 7,325
36642.56 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to veilen

查看个人资料 电子邮件
« 回复 #4 于: 十一月 15, 2018, 04:54:07 pm »

др44олCHтраперMaроSeOmHEкнXVClниStOmIIDeгрлюнцздедXXBAIIниам
реосYaRiртерутPaNiTiGrGepaедEsXIBrUdодTrенCaCaазDVVIJuXXOmря
таInTsSeRARAIIздAlедHRниатедпрMeMiудздMeDCосDaтоOPерамksKPед
ClZePHInZeDaудDaMa19ниоседXIXIRadoнапрпоздасниодоэасErтаXICl
XXBoZaSeLeодлаетClvoльWoGPвоHYMASUнаSiBeSpкнборуузDrCDObwwов
PrPhTeWiShерслльдаеланасMrолмеMuDmосXVLaюжриCDDJтиThLeDowwEl
тираMiостиCoудедкнедILmpпротосDVорчильатетстленыудудdsClEdуд
пяэтWIудосDRздудраетAnля
已记录

已记录
页: [1]
  打印  

跳到:  

China-World Forum rules. Read them or risk being banned!afro smileyafro smiley
English and Chinese language help - share your knowledge or ask your questions!
Places in China - share your knowledge
Forum Help is available here!